Spring is here! New life, new beginnings, OODLES of energy! It seems like mama nature gives us a chance every year to wipe the slate clean (as women though, we get that opportunity WAY more often through our menstrual cycle *wink* *wink*) and dive into life with new fervor and intensity.
Sometimes spring DOESN’T arrive. Well technically it does (hello March 20th!) but we don’t feel it in our body, in our heart, in our soul. Boo. WTF happened?
Well, it’s challenging to invite the new when we’re still lugging around baggage from the past.
Like unresolved issues, these little or big annoyance gnaw at our sense of well-being, keeping us from diving into new adventures and opportunities.
Here are a few things to consider releasing so the new can be invited in:
- Clutter in the home or office
- An unhealthy food habit
- Fear or guilt-based thought patterns
- Feelings of unforgiveness
- Toxic or unhealthy relationships
- Words in your vocabulary
- Lack of self-love
- Feelings of heaviness and sadness
- Rejection or shame around your body
- Rejection or shame around your sexuality
- The fear of the unknown
- Lack of time for self-care
- Blockages in the body, resulting in disease
- The inability to receive with grace and ease
- A rejection of your feminine gifts
What would you add to this list so you can spring forth?